My guest today is 3rd generation real estate investor Marcus Maloney. Marcus is located in Phoenix Arizona, and he is in the process of building a true lifestyle business.
Marcus is a busy real estate investor, and a husband and a dad who also manages to find time to do important work in the community which you will hear about in the show today.
In today’s podcast you will learn:
- How this real estate investor got started in this business
- How his family (specifically his mother) set the tone for his work ethic and his desire to give back to the community
- Getting started with a non-profit that helps at risk youths
- His main investing strategies and why he chose those particular ones
- Taking the bold move to relocate to another state and start over
- What sets this real estate investor and his company apart from all the other ones in his area
- Why Marcus thinks birddogging is a great way to get started in this business
- Advice for folks getting started in this business
Thanks to Marcus for sharing his inspiring story. I will be having him on again in a few weeks so stay tuned. We'll be doing a whole show on Birddogging.
You Can Listen to the Podcast Here
3rd Generation Real Estate with Marcus Maloney - Download This Episode
Would You Rather Listen on iTunes?
You Can Also Listen and Download all of the podcasts on iTunes By Clicking Here.
Please do us a huge favor and leave us a review over in iTunes at the link above.
Marcus E. Maloney is a Real Estate Investment Strategist that has an eye for real estate oriented solutions. As the Founder and Principle of 3rd Generation Mgmt & Holding LLC, the firm has done and assisted with an innumerable amount of real estate transactions. Marcus holds a Master of Business Administration; which provides him a proper knowledge and understanding of business applications and practices. As a philanthropic effort Mr. Maloney also has assisted with the development of State licensed facilities that acquire property for transitioning youth.
You can find Marcus by following him:
If you're not already subscribed to the blog be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.