I love having successful women on this show. My guest today is Neva Williamson from the DC area. She is a wife, the mother of a 3 year old daughter and a full time investor so she is one busy lady.
Neva was born in Jamaica, grew up in New York then went on to college and a corporate job. She was successful by anyone’s standards. But she wanted to be able to stay home with her baby.
Today’s podcast will tell you exactly how she went from her corporate job to being a successful full time real estate investor.
Here are just a few of the things you will find in this podcast:
- How Neva got started
- What her first investing strategy was (it’s still the same today)
- Getting serious and getting a mentor
- Going from a classified government job to entrepreneurship
- The struggles of those first few years
- That unfulfilled desire to work in real estate
- The job change that made it necessary to succeed
- The 40K deal that changed everything
- Marketing; her best source of leads
- What happens when your marketing budget is exhausted?
- Marketing; thinking outside the box
- Why networking is so critical to your success
- Neva’s business today and her plans for growth
- Her end of the year strategy that sets her up for success in the new year
You Can Listen to the Podcast Here
Part 01 - Download This Episode
Part 02 - Download This Episode
You Can Also Listen and Download all of the podcasts on iTunes By ClickingHere.
Please do us a huge favor and leave us a review over in iTunes at the link above.
I am an active real estate investor today but my journey did not start off easy. You can find out more about my journey on my site “Time for Investing”. You will find a lot of content there along with a whole lot of inspiration.
If not already subscribed to the “Inner Circle”, be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.