September 26, 2016 in Podcasts
Today's show dives into the truth about juggling a demanding career, kids and life with Tamara West. We are going to learn how she manages work, her family and her faith while still being active in community groups.
Tamara is a full time real estate investor and an agent right here in Louisville, KY. She is a wife and the busy mom of 3 children. Tamara has over 13 year experience in the real estate world, and she currently serves on the board of our local REIA and is involved with other real estate groups.
This show is about how she has built her business and the challenges of getting it all done. Like all working parents, she has this ongoing struggle. One thing she is clear on is her priorities. Juggling a demanding career along with everything else is no easy task.
Here is just some of what we talked about in this show.
- Tamara’s path; how she got where she is today and the struggles along the way
- Which came first; the agent or the investor?
- What do you do when you buy the wrong property right out of the gate?
- Doing what you have to do (even when you don’t like it)
- Investing strategies and how they change over time
- Juggling a demanding career, 3 kids and a marriage
- Tamara’s vision for her business and her lifestyle going forward in the next 4 or 5 years
- Advice for other folks trying to juggle it all
You Can Listen to the Podcast Here
The Truth about Juggling a Demanding Career, Kids and Life with Tamara West - Podcast #81 - Download This Episode
Would You Rather Listen on iTunes?
You Can Also Listen and Download all of the podcasts on iTunes By Clicking Here.
Please do us a huge favor and leave us a review over in iTunes at the link above.
About Tamara West
I am a wife of 13 years and mother of 2 wonderful girls and rambunctious son. I spend at least 2 days a week in my ministry. I love destroying and rebuilding things in my house. When I’m not causing mischief and mayhem I enjoy spending time outdoors in my vegetable garden.
I have over 16 years of experience in the real estate world. I started off as Collections/Pre Loss Mitigation representative in Ohio. I then moved down to Louisville and became a loan officer.
Have you gotten your “freebies” and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.