Daniil has a background in finance and banking and is definitely a “numbers guy” which has helped make him a very successful real estate investor.
I love the fact that he is renovating historic homes and getting tax credits in the process.
Daniil is the Founder of 2 real estate related companies – Evolve Acquisitions which is his real estate company, and True Vision Analytics which focuses on helping real estate investors evaluate and market their deals. One of his products that I am familiar with is a great tool called the “Rehab Valuator”, and I'm going to tell you how you can get your copy of this awesome free software.
Here are just a few of the things you will find in this podcast:
- About Daniil : Imigrating from Russia at age 12
- How being a “numbers guy” has really helped him grow his business
- Renovating historic homes
- Why this niche is so great because of the tax credits and incentives that are available to real estate investors
- Why the tax credits exist and what you have to do to qualify for these incentives
- About the rules and regulations for tax credits and historic homes
- How new construction fits into his business
- Using new construction homes in his rental portfolio
- Getting down to business; how the numbers work out for these new construction houses for his rentals
- Why this business model works so well for him
- Why Daniil likes using local banks for his loans
- The pro's and con's of student housing
- Daniil's software business and how to use his free tools. Why this software works for rehabbers, wholesalers, landlords, private money partners and more.
- Final advice for investors of all levels of experience
These are Tweetable's (Thanks for tweeting!)
You Can Listen to the Podcast Here
[podcast title=”Renovating Historic Homes with Daniil Kleyman”]http://traffic.libsyn.com/letstalkrealestateinvesting/DaniilKleymanLetsTalkRealEstateInvestinge39pt01.mp3[/podcast]
[podcast title=”Renovating Hisstoric Homes with Daniil Kleyman”]http://traffic.libsyn.com/letstalkrealestateinvesting/DaniilKleymanLetsTalkRealEstateInvestinge39pt02.mp3[/podcast]
You Can Also Listen and Download all of the podcasts on iTunes By ClickingHere.
Please do us a huge favor and leave us a review over in iTunes at the link above.
Want to Get Your Free Software?
You can get your very own “no strings attached” copies of the software by clicking on the links below. He is also having a 3 day sale on the premium version of Rehab Valuuator (which is an awesome deal even when it isn't on sale). You can find that link below.
I've been a full time real estate investor and developer in Richmond, VA since 2008. I specialize in acquiring properties for my rental portfolio with a heavy focus on extensive renovations and, lately, new construction. My portfolio consists of both residential and commercial properties. In addition to my real estate development company, I also run True Vision Analytics, which is a company focused on helping real estate investors evaluate and market their real estate deals. I grew this company single-handedly from inception in 2009 to tens of thousands of active users of it's various software products.
If you want to schedule a 1 on 1 call with me to talk about specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business, you do that here by clicking this link.
If you're not already subscribed to the blog be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.