I have a great show today for anyone that ever wanted to know how to buy HUD houses. Once you learn how to buy these properties, it’s just one more strategy that you can add to your toolbox. Larry Goins is the expert when it comes to this investing strategy. He has been buying HUD houses for over 30 years now.
If you want to learn the steps and the exact process from start to finish, you don’t want to miss this show.
- Why Larry chose HUD houses to specialize in
- How a house becomes a HUD house
- Why owner occupants get the first shot at buying HUD houses
- How to make offers on every house without any risk
- The secret to automating this process of buying HUD houses
- Can you assign the contract or double close on one of these deals?
- How long it takes on average to close when you buy a HUD house
- And so much more
Here's Your Video
Rather Listen to the Podcast? You can do that here.
You Can Listen on iTunes Here
You Can Also Listen and Download all of the podcasts on iTunes By Clicking Here. Please do us a huge favor and leave us a review over in iTunes at the link above.
Larry Goins has been investing in Real Estate for over 20 years. In the past, Larry has served as President (2003 & 2004) of the Metrolina Real Estate Investors Association in Charlotte NC, a not-for-profit organization that has over 350 members.
Larry is an active real estate investor and travels the US speaking and training audiences at conventions, expos and Real Estate Investment Associations. He oversees the daily operations of Investors Rehab, Inc. Investors Rehab, Inc. is a real estate investment company that buys and wholesales 10-5 properties per month to other investors without ever leaving his office.
Connect with Larry Here:
- Check out his podcast, by clicking here: “Brain Pick a Pro Podcast”.
- To listen to the Larry's radio show just click here: the BRAG radio show.
- You can find all his resources here at LarryGoins.com.
If you want to schedule a 1 on 1 call with me to talk about specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business, you can do that here by clicking this link.
If you're not already subscribed to the blog be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.