How to Fund Real Estate Deals From a Lenders Perspective with Beau Eckstein – Episode #383
Today we are going to talk about how to fund real estate deals from a lender’s perspective. My guest today is Beau Eckstein. Beau does many types of loans. These include commercial lending, construction loans, business loans, hard money loans, and bridge loans. If you’re wondering what the best way is to approach a lender to fund your project, that’s one of the things we’re going to talk about today. How to ask for funding the right way.
[00:01 – 07:10] Opening Segment
- Beau's background and work
- His experience with a variety of loans and starting to invest in larger commercial deals
- Operating a company that helps businesses grow
- How to approach a lender for money to fund your project
[07:11 – 14:30] Find the Best Debt for Your Real Estate Investment
- Why Beau prefers cheaper housing markets
- How Beau assesses where his customers are at with their real estate journey
- Figuring out what the best loan program is for them
[14:31 – 21:38] Non-bank Lenders Offer More Options for Real Estate Financing
- Bank lenders vs non-bank lenders
- There are many ways to finance a real estate purchase
- Finding a lender that will allow subordinate financing and second mortgages
[21:39 – 28:33] Structuring Deals
- There are a variety of ways to structure deals
- Profit share agreements, non-recorded profit share agreements, private money loans, and more
- The key to success is being a good deal architect and knowing how to put deals together
- Why real estate professionals may experience a slowdown in transactions
[28:34 – 35:40] How to Become a 100%er
- Real estate investors should learn all the tax strategies available to them
- How investors can reduce taxes
- Why you should own different types of real estate that have different tax rates
[35:41 – 42:42] Closing Segment
- You just have to be consistent
Want to connect with Beau?
Books Mentioned in This Show:
- Who Not How by Dan Sullivan and Dr. Benjamin Hardy
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- Get Different: Marketing That Can't Be Ignored by Mike Michalowicz
Want to Learn More?
Or you can send me an email at email@example.com
If you liked my show, please LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Here's Your Video – How to Fund Real Estate Deals From a Lenders Perspective with Beau Eckstein – Episode #383
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!