It’s a quickie – only about 12 minutes.
This podcast was prompted by a few specific probate investing questions that I got recently. I love probate investing. I want to demystify this whole process for you so look for some more probate investing Q & A's coming your way.
Let me know if you have any specific questions.
Also, be sure to take advantage of 2 freebies I have for you on the blog homepage. There is an informative ebook and a sample letter that I send to probates. I only send letters to these folks. My preference is also a white, computer generated (professional looking) mail piece. Be sure to hand address the envelope. When you do this, you stand a much better chance at getting it opened.
Once again, send me your questions for my next probate investing Q & A.
Show Notes – Probate Investing – Q & A Monday
- Writing the contract; do I need to do anything special?
- Do I need to be a legal expert?
- How to I get a list?
- Where is the exact question I need to ask?
- What information do I need to work in this niche?
- What are those 4 pieces of information needed for probate investing?
- What's the difference in an executor and an administrator?
- What is the “decision maker”?
- Should I mail to the heirs too?
- I want to dive into probate investing, but how do I find out if there's property in the estate?
- What if the person is in the nursing home?
- How soon should you mail? How long should you wait to mail your first letter?
You Can Listen to the Podcast Here
Probate Investing Q & A - Download This Episode
Would You Rather Listen on iTunes?
You Can Also Listen and Download all of the podcasts on iTunes By Clicking Here.
Please do us a huge favor and leave us a review over in iTunes at the link above.
If you want to schedule a 1 on 1 call with me to talk about specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business, you do that here by clicking this link.
If you're not already subscribed to the blog be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.