Let’s face it.
Just the thought of starting something new can make us find a whole lot of reasons and excuses for why we need to wait. Getting started in real estate investing is no different starting anything new. We all have a tendency to drag our feet when we are facing the unknown.
How about these reasons for not getting started? Do any of them sound familiar?
- I don’t know whether I need to set up an LLC or a Corporation
- I don’t have a website yet
- I need business cards before I start
- Once I get new office furniture I’ll be ready to go
- When I get back from vacation next month the time will be right
- I need to get another book, attend another seminar or ……
It’s really easy to come up with reasons to wait, but I have come to the conclusion that there are several main things that commonly hold new investors back.