Have you ever felt invisible in your marketplace? If you can honestly answer yes to that question, I’m 100% sure it’s because your branding sucks.
Does this sound like you?
- You feel like the best kept secret in town
- Maybe you have a good reputation, but you’re not well known (we’re not counting your friends and family.
- You’ve been at it a while and the customers you have are happy, but you just don’t have enough of them
- You’re doing okay, but you know that’s just not good enough
- You’re losing out to competitors because their marketing is better or they’re well known
- You know something needs to change, but you have no idea where to start when it comes to branding
If you feel like this is you…. your branding sucks… how do you fix that? I can tell you this; when someone has a strong brand it’s because they were in charge of building their brand.