February 2, 2015 in Podcasts
Today I want to talk about investing in land. My guest for this show is Mark Podolsky who is better known as “The Land Geek”.
Mark is from Scottsdale Arizona so it's safe to say he's not shoveling snow today like a whole lot of folks are.
I find this investing strategy fascinating for several reasons; there are no tenants, no toilets, no rehabs and you can get started with very little money.
Sound interesting? Well it is.
Grab a cup of coffee and take a little break today while you learn how to create a nice monthly passive income stream without any tenants. Read the rest of this entry →
January 6, 2015 in Success Stories in Real Estate Investing
Today is the 4th post in my series “Success Stories in Real Estate Investing”
and the spotlight is on Seth Williams from RETipster
Seth is a commercial banker, an expert in his niche and a brand new dad. He is another successful part-time investor.
Here are the 5 questions each of these successful investors answered:
- What are the top 3-4 things a brand new investor should focus on initially?
- What is the best marketing advice you can give someone just starting out?
- What factors do you attribute your success to?
- Is there something you wish you had done sooner or done differently when you first started your business?
- Do you have any tips for newbies for managing their mindset during those inevitable “ups and downs”?
Read the rest of this entry →