If you’re thinking you need to wait until your small children are a little bigger to flip houses, think again. My guest today is California girl Lauren Hardy and this mom flips houses. She has 2 small children and she works in two states; California and Tennessee.
Not only is she a full time rehabber, but she’s doing new construction in Nashville.
I love the topic today. This mom flips houses so let’s find out how she does it. Here are a few of the things we talked about in this show.
- How coming from a real estate family helped her
- Why she chose to flip houses as her investing strategy
- Tips for building a business with small children at home
- Marketing – where she finds her deals
- How Lauren branched out when finding deals in her own backyard got tougher
- Making the decision to invest in new construction in Nashville
- The one person she added to her team that makes the new construction process much easier
- Investing in her education; why she continues to do this
- Lauren’s biggest challenge
- Finding your focus in busy world
- What she loves most about being an entrepreneur