I believe that in today's market you need to pull out all of the tools in your toolbox. One of those tools is learning how to make multiple offers on a single property.
If you are a wholesaler, you are probably used to only making cash offers. In today's challenging seller's market, investors have to think outside the box and in many cases way outside of their comfort zones.
Here are a few of the things in this podcast.
- Why would you ever need to make more than one offer?
- Reasons why a seller might reject one offer and accept a different offer
- When to use the 70% rule and when you can use a different number
- Flips vs rentals; differences in repair estimates
- Terms; how to dramatically get more offers accepted
- Creative deal strategies
- Making offers with a combination of cash and terms (meeting in the middle)
- How to structure “terms” offers
- Can you really get seller financing with 0% interest?
Tweet it Out!
You Can Listen to the Podcast Here
[podcast title=”How to Make Multiple Offers”]http://traffic.libsyn.com/letstalkrealestateinvesting/SharonVornholtLetsTalkRealEstateInvestinge64.mp3[/podcast]
You Can Also Listen and Download all of the podcasts on iTunes By ClickingHere.
Please do us a huge favor and leave us a review over in iTunes at the link above.
If you want to schedule a 1 on 1 call with me to talk about specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business, you do that here by clicking this link.
If you're not already subscribed to the blog be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.