Today is the 4th post in my series “Success Stories in Real Estate Investing” and the spotlight is on Seth Williams from RETipster.
Seth is a commercial banker, an expert in his niche and a brand new dad. He is another successful part-time investor.
I did a podcast a while back with Seth on “Flipping Land”. If you missed that podcast you can listen to it here….
Here are the 5 questions each of these successful investors answered:
- What are the top 3-4 things a brand new investor should focus on initially?
- What is the best marketing advice you can give someone just starting out?
- What factors do you attribute your success to?
- Is there something you wish you had done sooner or done differently when you first started your business?
- Do you have any tips for newbies for managing their mindset during those inevitable “ups and downs”?