Today's show is part 2 in my probates series, and today we're going to talk about the terminology of probate investing.
I've said it many times before, but I want know that you don't need any special skills or knowledge to work in this probate niche. It will make you look smarter to the seller if you understand the process and the terminology. Let's dive right in.
Show Notes – The Terminology of Probate
- Common reasons why problems pop up with probate deals
- Having the correct mindset
- Why these sellers are no different than any other sellers
- The one thing all of these sellers want
- The probate process
- Do you have to wait until the estate is closed to buy the house?
- Understanding the terminology of probate
- Why you need to understand the termiology