I'm pretty sure that the first thing that comes to mind for any real estate investor when you think about using video in your real estate business, is using it to sell one of your houses. There's no doubt that's a great use of video.
It really doesn't matter whether you have a junker property that you are trying to wholesale, or a house that you have just completely renovated that you will sell to a retail buyer. Nothing tells the story like video.
But those types of videos are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to all the ways to effectively use video in your real estate business.
Here are some things you will learn in this article:
- How video helps build your authority and expert status in your niche
- Why it's a great tool for teaching others how to do things. In fact, “how to videos” are one of the biggest types of video searches on YouTube.
- Why video helps landlords rent their properties quicker
- How landlords can effectively use video
- What to use to create screen cast videos
I also have some tips for you for creating those videos.
If you haven’t already subscribed, be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want 2013 to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.