8 Traits of a Successful Real Estate Investor
Have you ever wondered why some people are successful real estate investors, and other people work really hard, yet they never find success? It turns out that almost every successful real estate investor has certain traits. Today I’m going to tell you what I think 8 of the most important traits are that you need to be a successful real estate investor.
Here is just some of what I cover in this show:
- The roles planning and systems play in your success and why the details matter
- How to protect your reputation and some hard choices you might need to make along the way
- The mindset of thinking about the long game
- Why mastery and specialization are so important to your success
- Examples of how anyone can be known for what you do best
- The importance of building your brand and the role it plays in your success
- Why someone will take a lower offer over a higher offer if you can provide this
- How knowing your numbers will make it possible for successful real estate investors to either get a lower offer accepted or pay more for a property in certain situations
- The top things you should outsource in your business
- The reason successful real estate investors know they must invest in their education
- Your tribe: why you need one and who should be in it
These 8 traits are by no means every trait you need to become a successful real estate investor, but I hope is that this information will provide you with a place to start; a place to look at areas you can improve when you are looking at your own real estate investing business.
This show was inspired by a question from one of my listeners. If you have a topic to suggest or a question you would like answered on the show, you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss a single episode. I’m doing some special bonus episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
I would be really grateful if you left me a rating and review over on iTunes too. I love reading those reviews, and they help other people find my podcast. Here's how you do that: Just click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
You can listen and subscribe on Stitcher by clicking this link: Subscribe on Stitcher, You can also listen on your favorite podcast player.
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!