10X Your Wholesaling Business with Dan Toback – Episode #443
I have a great show for you today. My guest is Dan Toback and you’re going to get some tips on how to 10x your wholesaling business. These are the same things he uses in his own business.
Now if you aren’t a wholesaler, this show is still for you. Dan is an expert when it comes to talking to sellers in a way that builds trust and rapport, he has a rock-solid follow- up process, and he’ll go deep into some of the systems and processes he uses in his own successful real estate investing business.
[00:00 – 11:14] – Building Your Local Brand and Reputation
- Represent yourself as a friendly neighborhood buyer, not a big hedge fund
- Adopt a friendly culture in your interactions and marketing
[11:14 – 18:20] – Leveraging Direct Mail Marketing
- Can be expensive but effective. Start small with handwritten letters if needed.
- Focuses on motivated sellers who call you.
[18:20 – 24:35] – Qualifying Leads Over the Phone
- Build rapport and get to know the seller
- Understand their motivation for selling
- Confirm decision makers will be present
[24:35 – 38:00] – Hiring for Culture Over Skills
- Can train skills but not personality and character
- Want people interested in solving problems over just the money
[38:00 – 55:30] – Using Home Inspections and Standing Out
- Worth the small investment even for cash buyers
- Gives you justification to renegotiate if needed
- Don't just compete on price – be uniquely different
- REI Freedom Facebook Group
- Discount Code For Coaching with Dan: Probate Queen
- Probate Course
- Freebie: Probate Investing Simplified
- CRM (there’s a free version)
Want to Learn More?
Or you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you liked my show, please LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Here's Your Video – 10X Your Wholesaling Business with Dan Toback – Episode #443
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!