How to Set Your Business Up for Success in the New Year – Episode #442
Today I have some easy-to-implement tips on how to set your business up for success in the new year. We have a little less than 8 weeks left in this year which is plenty of time to complete some of those unfinished goals.
Each new year is an exciting time for a fresh start. Here are 6 tips to help you finish the year strong.
[00:00 – 02:47] – Do a “Look Back” on the Year
- Look back at the goals you set 12 months ago and evaluate your progress
- Consider letting go of things that are no longer serving your business
[02:48 – 04:15] – Plan the Rest of the Year and Put it on a Calendar
- Make a plan for the rest of the year in broad terms, then niche down
- Put action steps and time blocks on your calendar to stay focused
[04:16 – 05:59] – Evaluate and Adjust Your Marketing
- Keep marketing throughout the holiday season when others may drop out
- Look back at marketing strategies – what's working, what's not?
[06:00 – 10:07] – Start Thinking About Next Year's Goals
- Have no more than 3-4 big goals, including a stretch goal
[10:08 – 13:39] – Analyze Your Business's Profit Opportunities
- Make sure you're wholesaling deals that don't fit your model
- Add more off-market deals like probates, pre-foreclosures etc.
[13:40 -15:09] – Make Personal Development a Priority
- Invest in a mentor or coach to accelerate your progress
- Commit to personal growth and move outside your comfort zone
- Louisville Gal’s Real Estate Blog
- Let’s Talk Real Estate Investing Podcast – How the Silver Tsunami Creates Massive Opportunity for Real Estate Investors
- How to Set Goals that STICK Using the Principles of the 12-Week-Year
- Probate Investing Simplified Course
- FREEBIE: The Probate Investing Starter Kit
Want to Learn More?
Or you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you liked my show, please LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Here's Your Video – How to Set Your Business Up for Success in the New Year – Episode #442
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!