You might remember that a while back I had a series called “Successful Women in Real Estate Investing”. How I love success stories. I especially loved shining the spotlight on those women that are true stand outs in the field of real estate investing. Hearing their individual responses to the 4 questions gave everyone a huge insight into not only into their businesses, but their personal way of doing business. It also filled the women reading that series with possibility.
If you missed my successful women series, you can find the very first article here ….
Now It's the Guys' Turn for “Success Stories in Real Estate Investing”
Beginning today I have another round of “Success Stories in Real Estate Investing”, and it’s the “guys turn”. In the upcoming weeks, I will have one of these superstar investors dive into 5 questions that are specifically aimed providing answers for at newer investors.
Justin Williams of House Flipping HQ is in the spotlight today. Justin's company rehabs over 100 houses a year. He is a true business builder. If you are looking to build a business that is profitable and one where you can step out of the daily grind, here is someone that has actually done that.
The 5 Questions
Here are the 5 questions each of these real estate investors will be answering:
- What are the top 3-4 things a brand new investor should focus on initially?
- What is the best marketing advice you can give someone just starting out?
- What factors do you attribute your success to?
- Is there something you wish you had done sooner or done differently when you first started your business?
- Do you have any tips for newbies for managing their mindset during those inevitable “ups and downs”?
Up First…. Justin Williams from House Flipping HQ
Read the rest of this entry →