Financially Free at the Age of 30 Through Real Estate Investing with Caleb Davis
My guest today is Caleb Davis. Caleb has built a multi-million-dollar rental portfolio which has allowed him to become financially free at the age of 30 through real estate investing. He has also built a 40-million-dollar agent team in just 3 years. His story is quite amazing. Listen in to learn more about his journey to success!
Caleb Davis is a partner in the real estate investing company, Three Doors. He has built a multi-million-dollar rental portfolio which has allowed him to become financially free at the age of 30. Caleb has also built a 40-million-dollar agent team in just 3 years.
[00:01 – 06:31] Opening Segment
- Caleb shares his background and work
- How he became financially free at 30
- How he got into the real estate investing world
[06:32 – 13:00] Financially Free at 30
- Deciding to stop flipping houses and focus on buying rentals instead
- Why Caleb decided to join Three Doors
- Meeting Jim and Ryan
- Building a multi-million-dollar rental portfolio
[13:01 – 19:21] How to Become a Skilled Real Estate Investor
- Caleb's journey building a 40 million agent team in three years
- Focusing on lead generation and keeping agents in the 80 20 role
- The importance of hiring talented people early on and setting high expectations for his agents
[19:22 – 26:04] Closing Segment
- Why competitiveness is important to Caleb
- How Caleb has a system for managing directors and training his sales staff
Want to connect with Caleb? Follow him on Instagram, or send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to Learn More?
Or you can send me an email at email@example.com
If you liked my show, please LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Here's Your Video – Financially Free at the Age of 30 Through Real Estate Investing with Caleb Davis
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!