Getting Unstuck: Tips for Real Estate Investors – Episode #417
Today's show is on getting unstuck: tips for real estate investors that will help fix that problem. I talk to a lot of real estate investors, and I’ve seen a pattern lately. A lot of folks are telling me they feel stuck. They can’t seem to move forward, and they really don’t know why.
Today, I want to share some tips for “getting unstuck,” and I’m going to take you through a step-by-step process that will help you figure out your next steps to move forward. I also have a FREE PDF cheat sheet with those exact steps for you to download and use as a guide to help you work through this process.
[00:00 – 04:42] Opening Segment
- Tip: Use the 12-week year for monthly steps in planning
- Challenge yourself to increase income by 50%
- How habits, routines, and knowing your why can transform your business
[04:43 – 09:11] Growth Strategies for Real Estate Investors
- Attaching one habit to another can help create a new routine
- Decide the night before what you are going to do the next day
- The importance of having a morning routine that works for YOU
- Outsource low-level tasks to focus on higher-level tasks
[09:12 – 13:28] Closing Segment
- Outsourcing: Write down all jobs and tasks that need to be done
- Ask yourself why you are doing this and what the result will be
Resources Mentioned in this Show:
Want to Learn More?
Or you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you liked my show, please LEAVE A REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Here's Your Video – Getting Unstuck: Tips for Real Estate Investors – Episode #417
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business-building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!