Investing in Turnkey Rental Properties with Nathan Brooks – Episode #412
For anyone who wants to build a portfolio or rental properties but isn’t interested in locating distressed properties and rehabbing them, purchasing turnkey rental properties might be the perfect investment strategy for them. Many turnkey rental companies also take care of all the management of those same properties.
This decision often comes down to the amount of involvement you want in the front-end purchase process, and whether or not you are cut out to be a property manager. Many people understand the benefits of passive income from rental property, but they aren’t necessarily “in love” with real estate investing. This gives everyone a way to be in this business that suits their individual needs.
[00:01 – 06:00] Opening Segment
- Introducing Bridge Turnkey Investments
- How Nathan got involved in the Real Estate Investing Industry
- The No Quitters Guide to Investing in Real Estate
- Focus on creating an extraordinary life, not just making money
[06:01 – 11:46] Investing in Turnkey Rentals
- How to evaluate property classes and find the proper neighborhoods
- Evaluated properties based on rent, crime statistics, and average price house
- Nathan’s experience working with third-party property management companies
- Understanding the benefits and challenges of Airbnbs and midterm rentals
[11:47 – 17:40] Maximizing Revenue from Short-Term Rentals
- Airbnb can be a great source of income
- Understanding legalities and who the end user is important
- Cash flow is essential but not the only tool for making money in real estate
- Choosing the right property and knowing your area and target audience are key
[17:41 – 24:32] Closing Segment
- How to crush real estate investing and build an extraordinary life
- Cash reserves are critically important when investing in real estate
- Leveraging relationships is vital to the successful development
Want to connect with Nathan? Follow him on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram to build an extraordinary life!
The No Quitters Guide to Investing in Real Estate
Want to Learn More?
Connect with me through my website, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Or you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to check out the Louisville Gals Real Estate Blog and my course Probate Investing Simplified.
Learn more about this podcast on iTunes or Stitcher.
If you liked my show, please LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Here's Your Video – Investing in Turnkey Rental Properties with Nathan Brooks – Episode #412
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to subscribe on iTunes!
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!