June 15, 2015 in Podcasts
I’m excited to have Mitch Stephen back again today to talk about LiveComm.
As you know Mitch is the author of the book “My Life and 1000 Houses”. He also has a brand new book called “My Life & 1,000 Houses: 200+ Ways to Find Bargain Properties”. You can find both books on Amazon.
So why does a successful real estate investor who is the author of 2 books decide he needs to create one more thing? We are going to dive into the reasons behind the creation of this service and the ways it can be used by real estate professionals everywhere.
Here are a few of the things in this show:
- About Mitch
- His new book
- Finding success in a family business
- How he bought 45 houses his first year in business
- The challenges of hiring the right people for your business
- The importance of building a culture in your business
- Why hiring independent free thinkers is key to your success
- How to compensate folks so they are invested in your business
- Building systems for your business
- LiveComm – what it is and why it was created
- How LiveComm helps him qualify prospects before they ever get them on the phone
- How real estate investors can use this service in their own businesses
- What makes this service unique when you compare it to other services
You Can Listen to the Podcast Here
Mitch Stephen and the Creation of LiveComm - Download This Episode
You Can Also Listen and Download all of the podcasts on iTunes By ClickingHere.
Please do us a huge favor and leave us a review over in iTunes at the link above.
To learn more about using LiveComm in your business CLICK HERE….
About Mitch Stephen
Mitch Stephen is a successful real estate investor in San Antonio, TX. Their company Independence Day, Inc., has bought and sold over 1,300 properties in and about San Antonio, TX since 1996. His company specializes in buying distressed properties with OPM and selling those properties with Owner Financing.
Mitch is the author of “My Life and 1000 Houses”. He is a nationally known real estate trainer/consultant, entrepreneur, and speaker. He also has a new book called “200 + Ways to Find Bargain Properties”.
If you want to schedule a 1 on 1 call with me to talk about specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business, you do that here by clicking this link.
If you're not already subscribed to the blog be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.