Passive income strategies will set you free. Today’s show is one that you’re not going to want to miss.
How would you feel if you had money coming into your bank account week after week, month after month that you knew you could count on whether or not you had a job? I’d say that would be a pretty great feeling.
My guest today is the Land Geek himself, Mark Podolsky. Mark has been on my podcast several times before, and I couldn’t be more excited to have him back on the show today. Land investing is probably not the first real estate investing strategy that comes to mind when you think about passive income strategies. In fact, you may have never given it a single thought. But if you hate the thought of dealing with tenants, toilets, and termites, this might be one of the best passive income strategies of all for you.
Mark bought his first parcels of land back in 2001. In today’s show, he is going to tell you exactly how you can have a business built on land investing no matter how much money you have to get started or where you live.
Show Notes – Passive Income Strategies: Why Land Investing is a Great Choice
- How this former stressed out banker got started with land investing while he still had a stressful, full-time corporate job
- What allowed Mark to quit his job in less than 2 years
- Covid-19: how it has affected his business (I didn’t see this coming)
- Creating monthly passive income with the land while avoiding Dodd Frank, the Safe Act and more
- Getting started with land investing when you have little money
- Getting offers accepted at 25 cents on the dollar
- How to build a business that runs without you
- Why you need a written process for everything you do in your business
- The blueprint for creating processes one by one in your business that gives you true freedom from the day to day operations (this works for any real estate investing strategy)
- Why it’s important to have a clear vision of what you want your business to look like down the road before hiring VA’s or contractors
- Training VA’s: the exact amount of time you need to train a VA to master a task
- Generate cash FAST with land
- How you can reach out to Mark to learn more about passive income strategies through land investing
- Free resources and courses mentioned in this show
Free Resources and Courses
Mark has several great resources for you completely free. Here are the links to grab those:
The Investor’s Toolkit
If you want to learn more about Mark’s Program, The Investors Toolkit, JUST CLICK HERE.
Books Mentioned in this Show:
- The One Thing by Gary Keller
- The 12 Week Year by Brian Moran
- Deep Work by Cal Newport
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
Here's Your Video – Passive Income Strategies: Why Land Investing is a Great Choice with Mark Podolsky
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss a single episode. I’m doing some special bonus episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
I would be really grateful if you left me a rating and review over on iTunes, too. I love reading those reviews, and they help other people find my podcast. Here's how you do that: Just click here to review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes”. Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
You can listen and subscribe on Stitcher by clicking this link: Subscribe on Stitcher
Armed with only $3,000, gut-wrenching fear, and absolutely no real estate experience… Mark bought his first few parcels of raw land in 2001.
Today Mark is the author of Dirt Rich, the ultimate guide to helping you build a passive income. and owner of Frontier Properties, a very reputable and successful land investing company, and has been buying and selling land full time since 2001. By focusing on working smart, not hard, he has completed over 5,000 land deals with an average ROI of over 300% on cash flips, and over 1,000% on the deals he sells with financing terms.
Prior to his land investing success, Mark had a high-stress, soulless corporate job, and felt trapped in a state of solo-economic-dependency (i.e. his income stopped as soon as he stopped working). Escaping solo-economic dependency changed Mark’s life in so many positive ways that he decided to teach, coach and mentor others to help them achieve their financial goals.
You can reach Mark at his website The Land Geek or at this email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Link for website: https://thelandgeek.com
If you want to schedule a 1 on 1 call with me to talk about specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business, you can do that here by clicking this link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!