Real Estate Investors: Narrow Your Focus for Greater Success with Pili Yarusi – Episode #397
I’m sure you’ve heard that entrepreneurs often have “shiny object syndrome”. What that means is we tend to jump from one thing to another often without actually finishing anything.
My guest today is Pili Yarusi of Yarusi Holdings. Pili is a wife and a busy mom of three, so she is as time-crunched as anyone can be. However, Pili has really mastered the art of focus and time management. She is going to tell you how she gets so much done each day by following a basic structure for her day, how she implements strict time blocking as a way to stay on track, and the non-negotiable “one thing” time she puts in her calendar. It’s safe to say that Pili accomplishes more in the 5 hours she spends at her office each day than most people do in 8 hours.
If you find yourself thinking you need more hours in the day, I want to challenge you to listen in and learn some strategies that will help you to get more done in less time.
[00:01 – 08:27] Opening Segment
- How to lead with Aloha and narrow your focus to building greater success
- How Pili ended up building Yarusi Holdings LLC
- A multi-family investment firm that has an active real estate portfolio of over 180 million investment properties
[08:28 – 16:42] Communicate and Find Common Ground Succeed
- Why communication is a key element in business and life
- Why Pili & Jason decided to go with education on multifamily before jumping into it
- How Pili's morning routine helps her focus and get ready for the day
[16:43 – 24:41] How to Stay Focused When Working From Home
- Covid allows parents to stay connected with their children during the school day, while still having time for themselves.
- Having a focus in the morning helps to keep the rest of the day running smoothly
- Time blocking allows for uninterrupted focus throughout the day
[24:42 – 32:33] Be More Productive by Time Blocking
- How time blocking can help you to be more creative and have more spontaneity
- Having an organized calendar and workspace makes it easier to focus and be productive
- Why you should have someone to help with tasks that are not easy for one person to complete
[32:34 – 38:53] Closing Segment
- Stop thinking you can do things better than everybody
- You don't have to have employees to start focusing on organizing your business
Want to connect with Pili? Follow her on Instagram. Head to Yarusi Holdings, a multifamily investment firm that repositions underperforming properties through operational efficiencies, rebranding, and value-add renovations!
Want to Learn More?
Or you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you liked my show, please LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Here's Your Video – Real Estate Investors: Narrow Your Focus for Greater Success with Pili Yarusi – Episode #397
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!