Secrets of Successful Female Investors with Jasmine Calio – Episode #437
Have you ever wondered if there are secrets to success? I firmly believe that success leaves clues.
My guest today is Jasmine Calio, and we are going to dive into what I believe are the secrets of successful female investors. There are certain traits and behaviors that come naturally for women and for this reason, it makes them a natural at real estate investing. I want to point out that many of these same things are also present in our successful male counterparts.
Have a listen and let me know what you think.
[01:39 – 04:38] – How a Chance Meeting Sparked Jasmine’s Investing Journey
- Purchased first investment property in California before meeting husband
- Husband CJ initially resistant to investing more after getting married
[04:39 – 13:04] – Turning Her Skeptical Husband into an Investing Partner
- “Dragged” him to real estate networking events
- He reluctantly agreed to buy their first Midwest rental property together
[13:05 – 17:24] – Going All In Building a Large Portfolio in Just Years
- Built a portfolio of around 90 properties before moving to the mainland
- Having a strong “why” kept them motivated
- Networking helped them learn and scale faster
[17:25 – 20:48] – Pivoting to Commercial Real Estate for New Opportunities
- Started focusing more on commercial properties
- Jasmine enjoys evaluating each new opportunity
[20:49 – 25:38] – Paying It Forward: Teaching Others the Ropes
- Now Jasmine and CJ teach real estate investing through their company
- They help others build cash-flowing portfolios
Connect with Jasmine:
Learn more about this podcast on iTunes or Spotify.
If you liked my show, please LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Here's Your Video – Secrets of Successful Female Investors with Jasmine Calio – Episode #437
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!