People have a lot of questions about probates. In fact, I am asked the same questions all the time. Today I decided to take the 10 most frequently asked questions about probate investing and answer them in this show. So let’s get started.
Show Notes – Questions about Probate Investing
This list is by no means all the questions I'm frequently asked. However, they are the same ones I'm asked over and over again.
Once you learn the probate process, the terminology, and you get your mindset right, this is a great niche to work in. I get a lot of pleasure working with these folks where I can help them solve their problem which is that they have inherited an unwanted house (often needing a lot of repairs and updates).
- Why is there so much less competition in the probate niche?
- Why is it so hard to get probate leads? Can’t I just buy leads?
- How do I get in the right mindset?
- Why can't I just call the family instead of sending a direct mail letter?
- Can you wholesale probates?
- Don't most sellers want retail for the probate properties?
- Can you use creative financing strategies for probates?
- What do you say if the family is embarrassed about the condition of the property?
- What if the deceased's relatives are living in the house and they refuse to leave? 10.
- What can I do when the heirs don't agree on how to move forward?
Here's Your Podcast – The 10 Most Frequently Asked Questions About Probate Investing
Get Your Freebie – My Probate Investing Roadmap
Just Click Here –> Probate Investing Roadmap
Ready to Become THE Probate Investing Expert in Your Area?
It's easier than you think. You really can become a probate investing expert in just 6 short weeks!
Check out my course, Probate Investing Simplified.
Thanks for Listening!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
*This episode was produced by Podcastier
Want to Help More People find this Show?
Here’s how you can do that:
Subscribe and leave an honest review on the show. Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one). And… I'll give you a shout out on my show!
Subscribe on iTunes
Just click “view in iTunes to listen, subscribe and leave a review.
Subscribe on Stitcher
You can listen and subscribe on Stitcher by clicking the link above.
Thanks again for joining me this week. I’ll see you next time! Have a suggestion for a show? Just let me know in the comments.
If you want to schedule a 1 on 1 call with me to talk about specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business, you can do that here by clicking this link.
If you're not already subscribed to the blog be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.