Probate Tips for Real Estate Professionals and Investors
I have been looking forward to this show ever since I met today’s guest because he knows a lot about probates, and you know how I love probates. Today we are going to dive into probate tips for real estate professionals and investors. If you are a real estate agent that has no idea where to start with probates, I can promise you that Bill is going to pave the way for you.
Bill Gross is a Realtor and a Broker with eXp Realty. He is also an expert on Los Angeles Probate. Bill has been in real estate for over 30 years and has closed THOUSANDS of transactions. He hosts a weekly call to discuss how to get sales in probate, how to engage with probate attorneys as well as other probate-related topics for real estate agents and investors.
This show is for anyone interested in real estate. You’ll find these probate tips are invaluable for both real estate professionals and investors.
Show Notes – Probate Tips for Real Estate Professionals and Investors
Today you will learn how Bill went from computers to real estate and what made him focus on probates in his real estate business.
- How Bill became a probate expert in Los Angeles in just 3 years when he needed to reinvent his business
- Why understanding that marketing is a “long game” is critical to your long-term success
- How he closed forty-two sides in 12 months by specializing in probates
- Building relationships that continue to produce results for years to come
- Why solving non-probate problems is one of the secrets to finding opportunities in probate
- The importance of having at least 6 months of marketing money before you begin marketing
- Training his agents to work in probates
- Tips for getting probate attorneys to work with you
- Bill’s advice for investors when it comes to working with agents
This is just a little bit of what you’ll learn in this show.
Want to Reach Out to Bill?
Here are some ways you can do that:
- Reach out to bill at Probate Weekly.com where he hosts a weekly call at 4:00 PM Pacific time.
- The LA Probate Expert
- Or at http://billgross.exprealty.com/
Here's Your Video – Probate Tips for Real Estate Professionals and Investors
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss a single episode. I’m doing some special bonus episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
I would be really grateful if you left me a rating and review over on iTunes too. I love reading those reviews, and they help other people find my podcast. Here's how you do that: Just click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
You can listen and subscribe on Stitcher by clicking this link: Subscribe on Stitcher, You can also listen on your favorite podcast player.
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!