Have you ever felt invisible in your marketplace? If you can honestly answer yes to that question, I’m 100% sure it’s because your branding sucks.
Does this sound like you?
- You feel like the best kept secret in town
- Maybe you have a good reputation, but you’re not well known (we’re not counting your friends and family.
- You’ve been at it a while and the customers you have are happy, but you just don’t have enough of them
- You’re doing okay, but you know that’s just not good enough
- You’re losing out to competitors because their marketing is better or they’re well known
- You know something needs to change, but you have no idea where to start when it comes to branding
Your branding sucks. How do you fix that?
When someone has a strong brand it’s because they were in charge of building their brand.