February 22, 2016 in Investing In Real Estate, Podcasts
You’ve probably heard the saying, “Success leaves clues”. I really believe this is true. In today’s podcast I want to talk about something I think is vital for success; developing a millionaire mindset and 8 traits of successful people. This is a short podcast so grab some coffee and take a break while you listen.
The Millionaire Mindset
If you look at successful people as a group, you will find that they have a lot of similar traits. They do a lot of the same things and share a lot of similar routines. However, at the end of the day, Read the rest of this entry →
March 4, 2011 in Building Your Business, Goals - Being "Your" Best
Did you ever notice that some folks look at successful people and think they are “just lucky”? Most of us know thatluck has very little to do with success. Success almost always takes a lot of hard work.
There are certain traits and skills that successful people almost always have.
- They are hard working and they adopt a “millionaire mindset” early on. Millionaires see only learning experiences and opportunities where others see problems.
- They set clear financial goals and they have a plan to reach them. Wealth never happens by chance. Taking this step is crucial to your success.
- People that are successful long term are generally honest and friendly and they put the needs of the customer first. These folks are the ones that outlast everybody else.
- They persevere. It’s easy to keep the momentum going when everything is great. The real test will come when times are tough.
- They over deliver. The old statement of under-promise and over-deliver is more important in today’s economy than ever before.
- Millionaires manage their money and reduce expenses while increasing their income. When we don’t manage the money we earn, our expenses will always rise to the level of our income.
- They know how to grow their money. No matter how much you work and you save, you will never be able to create phenomenal wealth unless you learn how to put your money to work for you. This is where the power of compounding takes over.
- Last but not least, protect your fortune. Hire the necessary professionals to help you build a financial fortress. It only takes one disaster, to lose part or all of your wealth.
If you're not already subscribed to the “Inner Circle”, be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.