Everyone loves technology that makes running our businesses easier, and I have two free tools to tell you about today. They are Google Voice and Google+ Hangouts.
Google Voice has so many features that make this free a winner. Even though you have a dedicated business line for your company, there are so many advantages to using Google Voice you will definitely want to check this out.
Here are just a few of the things you will learn about in this article:
- Setting up custom greetings and rings for your business and for your friends
- The ability to have calls that are routed through Google Voice to ring only your cell phone, your home or business phone or a combination of multiple phones
- Your ability to screen your calls while people are still leaving a voicemail
- How you can use this service to respond by text message to a phone call
If you are still sitting on the sidelines when it comes to using video in your business, this is a way to get started once again without any cost. One unique thing about Google+ Hangouts is that with this service you can do live stream meetings and record them at the same time. You can also use Google+ Hangouts to do other types of video recordings.
Here are just 4 ways you can use Google+ Hangouts in your business:
- Conference calls with people that work for you such as contractors and vendors
- Mastermind Calls
- Brainstorming with other real estate investors or your accountability partner
- Coaching/Mentoring Calls
To read about the other ways to use Google+ Hangouts in your business and the many advantages of Google Voice Continue Reading Here……
If you haven’t already subscribed, be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.