I was excited to spend some time with fellow real estate investor Brian Haskins recently. Brian is a true superstar in this business, and it was great sharing ideas with him.
In addition to having a series of podcasts on his “REI Wealth I Tunes Channel” (19 to date), he has a blog with some really great content, and his own separate podcast blog. I will put all of those links below because I want everyone to take advantage of all Brian has to offer.
One of the things I love about Brian’s blog is that he has a great selection of “how to articles”. Whether you are brand new or a seasoned real estate investor, you will find a lot of good content there.
I am going to be picking Brian’s brain in an upcoming podcast to learn how he has managed to completely automate his real estate investing business. Wouldn’t you like to know how to do that?
In this podcast some of the things we talk about are:
- Ways you can find motivated sellers
- The importance of using direct mail as a lead source
- Strategies for finding buyers for your deals
- Steps for closing your first deal
- Some of the key points that will lead to your success
- And much, much more Read the rest of this entry →