I have a great FREE resource for you that I am excited to tell you about today called SI Lead Manager. Seasoned real estate investors know the importance of having good contact manager software for their business. But If you are just getting started, you may not even realize how vital it is to the success of your business. I can tell you from years of experience that it’s absolutely necessary to have a good contact management program to grow your business.
Once I’ve gone over all the benefits of SI Lead Manager, I’m going to tell you how you can get this powerful program absolutely free from my friend and fellow real estate investor Scott Costello. Scott has spent 3 years developing his system to use in his own real estate investing business, so he knows firsthand what these systems need to do.
What Can I Do With SI Lead Manager?
I’m not going to attempt to tell you everything this program does. But here are just some of the things this free “Real Estate Investing Lead Management Software System” will do for you:
With SI Lead Manager It:
- Allows you to import existing leads and group them by status
- Stores your contacts in one easy place for you to access
- Streamlines direct mail marketing so you get your campaigns out on time
- Lets you upload letter templates created in Microsoft Word and mail merge them with your lead data
- Tracks your response rates by tag or by lead type
- Allows you to export your lead information to companies that mange your direct mail
- Enables you to make notes when you talk to motivated sellers
- Makes it possible to organize your leads by adding tags
- Locates any lead in seconds or split tests one campaign against another
And the best thing of all? It helps you to stay organized!
How Can I Get It?
Just follow the link below and sign up. That’s it. You can also expect to hear from Scott periodically when he makes changes and updates the program. Those updates will be free for life too.
So what are you waiting for? Just head on over to:
Si Lead Manager and get your FREE software today.
If you haven’t already subscribed, be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want 2013 to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.