My guest for today’s podcast Kathy Kennebroook the “Marketing Magic Lady”. I can’t believe this is episode #26.
You might remember that Kathy was in the spotlight for my “Successful Women in Real Estate Investing” series a couple of weeks ago. I am really happy to have her as my guest for today’s podcast. The topic this week is of course marketing and how to create marketing magic for your real estate investing business.
Not only is Kathy is a mentor, a coach, and an author, but she is a marketing expert. Along the way she has created a number of marketing products to help real estate investors find their own path to being a marketing superstar.
Those of you that follow me know that I am passionate about marketing. We covered a whole lot of ground in this podcast so I have broken it into 2 parts.
Be sure to listen all the way to the end, because she has a special offer just for you.
Here is just a sample of what we covered:
- Direct mail basics
- Mail pieces; letters vs postcards
- Whether she sends the same mail piece or mixes them up
- How many pieces she typically mails each month and the frequency of her mailings
- How many lists or types of sellers she is mailing at any one time
- Her response rates and what type of response she says a new investor should expect
- Advice on starting where you are today
- What size budget should a brand new investor should start out with
- What she asks the sellers to provide her with in her letters
- The most common way sellers contact her; this is going to be a real surprise
- Case studies for deals she has done
- The ideal motivated seller
- When she actually gets in the car to go look at a property
- Automation in your real estate investing business
This is just the tip of the iceberg. Kathy shared her expertise for over an hour, so be sure to have a pen and paper ready. Read the rest of this entry →