Today is the second post in the series “Success Stories in Real Estate Investing” and the spotlight is on Danny Johnson from Flipping Junkie, and he iis going to dive into my 5 questions today.
Danny is an experienced rehabber, a great blogger and mentor. He is also just an all around nice guy.
The 5 Questions
Here are the 5 questions each of these successful investors will be answering:
- What are the top 3-4 things a brand new investor should focus on initially?
- What is the best marketing advice you can give someone just starting out?
- What factors do you attribute your success to?
- Is there something you wish you had done sooner or done differently when you first started your business?
- Do you have any tips for newbies for managing their mindset during those inevitable “ups and downs”?
Up Today – Danny Johnson from Flipping Junkie
As expected, Danny has some insightful answers to my 5 questions. Read the rest of this entry →