Today is the 5th post in my series “Success Stories in Real Estate Investing” and the spotlight is on rehabbing pro Shaun Reilly from Newton, MA. Shaun is also a buy and hold landlord. One thing I find interesting about Shaun’s business model is that he is willing to take on houses other investors think are too risky.
Here are the 5 questions each of these successful investors answered:
- What are the top 3-4 things a brand new investor should focus on initially?
- What is the best marketing advice you can give someone just starting out?
- What factors do you attribute your success to?
- Is there something you wish you had done sooner or done differently when you first started your business?
- Do you have any tips for newbies for managing their mindset during those inevitable “ups and downs”?