5 Ways to Get Started in Real Estate Investing with Little to No Money Down- Episode #418
Today, I want to dive into 5 ways to get started in real estate with little or no money down. A lot of people put off getting started because they don’t have easy access to funding. This seems to be a huge roadblock they can't overcome. I want you to know that this doesn’t have to hold you back if you get a little bit creative. Now it’s likely that you’ve heard some of this before, but I’m betting you just might need a refresher.
[00:01 – 06:18] Opening Segment
- 5 ways to get started in real estate investing with little or no money down
- Real estate partnerships, hard money loans, and private money loans
- Why building relationships with private money lenders is vital for future deals
[06:18 – 12:52] Unlocking the Benefits of Hard Money, Seller Financing & Wholesaling
- Speed of getting the deal done is more important than a couple of percents each point on the interest
- Seller financing can be short-term or longer-term with whatever you can negotiate
- Wholesaling requires little or no money to start, and direct mail is a great way to reach off-market properties
[12:53 – 17:24] Closing Segment
- Home equity lines of credit (HELOCs) are a great source of funding for short-term needs
How the Silver Tsunami Creates Massive Opportunity for Real Estate Investors
If you need some tools for working in the niche of probates, I have a couple of things for you.
Want to Learn More?
Or you can send me an email at email@example.com
If you liked my show, please LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Here's Your Video – 5 Ways to Get Started in Real Estate Investing with Little to No Money Down- Episode #418
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!