Mitch Stephen is back for another show, and today the topic is money. Specifically we are going to talk about three types of money you can earn in your real estate business: one time money, temporary money and forever money.
There is definitely a place for all 3 when it comes to building a profitable real estate investing business.
Here is a sample of what we talked about in this show:
- How Mitch got started: building an empire
- The turning point that changed everything
- Breaking down the 3 types of money: one-time, temporary, and forever money.
- Advice on where a new investor should start
- The profile of Mitch’s perfect student
- The thing that successful students have in common
- Why you really can’t get everything for “free” on the internet.
- Why you should invest money in your education (and why Mitch still does)
- His final advice for building a successful investing business
Here's Your Video
You Can Listen to the Podcast Here
Would You Rather Listen on iTunes?
You Can Also Listen and Download all of the podcasts on iTunes By Clicking Here. Please do us a huge favor and leave us a review over in iTunes at the link above.
Mitch Stephen has been a self-employed real estate investor for 20+ years. His real estate investing career started at the age of 23 when he read “Nothing Down” by Robert Allen.
Mitch, together with his wife Tommi and his daughter, Shannon purchased their fair share of local houses. Their company, Independence Day, Inc., has bought and sold over 1,500 properties in and about San Antonio, TX since 1996. This company specializes in buying distressed properties with OPM (other people's money) and selling those properties with owner financing. Mitch has also written 3 books:
- MY LIFE & 1,000 HOUSES: Failing Forward to Financial Freedom.
- MY LIFE & 1,000 HOUSES: 200+ Ways to Find Bargain Properties
- MY LIFE & 1,000 HOUSES: The Art of Owner Financing
You can reach out to Mitch at Mitch@1000Houses.com. Be sure to check out his awesome podcast here at RE Investor Summit
You can check out all of his books by CLICKING HERE.
If you want to schedule a 1 on 1 call with me to talk about specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business, you can do that here by clicking this link.
If you're not already subscribed to the blog be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.