How Real Estate Investors Can Make Money From Dead Leads with Chris Craddock – Episode #390
How many of us have given up on turning dead leads into hard cash, because we either don’t know how to do it or we haven’t been successful at systematizing this process?
Today, we are going to do a deep dive into how real estate investors can make money from those dead leads. My guest is Chris Craddock, and he is an expert on this topic. You are also going to learn how real estate investors can work hand in hand to make more money in your business.
Chris Craddock is a nationally certified Life Coach in Leadership and one of the top real estate professionals in the world closing 65 deals+ per month. Chris is the host of the Uncommon Real Estate Podcast, a Realtor, and an entrepreneur who runs multiple successful businesses in the Washington DC Metro area as well as Richmond, VA. Chris and his companies consistently bring in close to 10 million in revenue year after year. The Redux Group sold just over 160 Million in Volume in 2020.
[00:01 – 07:02] Opening Segment
- An overview of how real estate investors can make money from dead leads
- Chris shares his background and work
- A realtor and entrepreneur who runs multiple successful businesses
- The advantages of working with old leads, and how Chris has taken this process to a whole new level
[07:03 – 13:55] The Relationship Between Agents & Investors
- Why agents and investors traditionally have a “love-hate” relationship
- How investors sometimes start to see the value in having agents as part of their team.
- Persistence breaks resistance
[13:56 – 20:38] Make Money From Dead Leads
- The key to success as an investor is to find partners who share your same goals and values, and who are willing to learn and grow with you.
- What if an agent doesn't get the value of having somebody send them a bunch of seller leads or appointments
- The fours traits an investor should look for
- Happy, humble, hungry, and smart
[20:39 – 27:32] Get A Real Estate License, And Make Money
- The real estate license is a very powerful investment tool and can lead to increased income
- How wholesaling can be a profitable business
- What you'll find and learn with Chris's program
- A virtual brokerage service that allows anyone to become a real estate agent
[27:33 – 30:27] Closing Segment
- A new system to make money as a real estate investor
- Check out Uncommon Real Estate Podcast
Want to connect with Chris? Follow him on Facebook. Head to The Redux Group, and find a unique perspective and advantage in today’s competitive marketplace all over Virginia & Maryland! You can also follow Chris on Instagram here.
Want to Learn More?
Connect with me through my website, Instagram, and LinkedIn
Or you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to check out the Louisville Gals Real Estate Blog and my course Probate Investing Simplified.
Learn more about this podcast on iTunes, or Stitcher.
If you liked my show, please LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Here's Your Video – How Real Estate Investors Can Make Money From Dead Leads with Chris Craddock – Episode #390
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to subscribe on iTunes!
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!