by Joe Fairless and Theo Hicks
The “Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever” has been a favorite book of mine for quite a while for several reasons.
First of all there is a great collection of real estate investing advice in there. You will find stories that will teach you something new, challenge the way you think, and provide inspiration when the going gets tough. I was honored to be included in this awesome book. Talking about wholesaling probates is something I love to do so thanks again Joe. My story is just a tiny piece of the awesome content you will find in the book.
Barbara Corcoran calls this a “no fluff” book. Now that’s a pretty big endorsement!
Just so you know, when you buy this book 100% of the profits are being donated to charity. More on that in a minute.
Always Model Someone that has Spent Time in the Trenches
When it comes to the best real estate investing advice, there’s no better teacher than someone why has spent time in the trenches. For those of you that know Joe Fairless, he started out with a very prestigious career in advertising.
Like many of us, he jumped headfirst out of his “JOB” into real estate investing. Along the way Joe has built a business that suits him and his lifestyle. Like so many of us, he wanted to have control over his most precious resource; his time. This is the same reason you will hear from most real estate investors when you ask them why they left their corporate job.
Did that transition go perfectly? Heck no! Joe tells the story of his imperfect journey in the book.
For anyone new that might be reading this, one of the most important things to understand is it never goes perfectly. Stuff happens.
What’s In the Book?
Some of the best real estate investing advice ever! There are 29 chapters in all.
Here is a broad overview of what you will find in this book:
- Part 1 is all about the best buy and hold investing advice ever
- Part 2 covers the best fix and flip investing advice ever
- Part 3 is all about the best hybrid investing models ever
- Part 4 is the best property management advice ever
- Part 5 dives into the best lending advice ever
- Part 6 is the best overall real estate investing advice ever
Here is Joe’s list of the 9 things you will discover in the BEST EVER BOOK:
- How to transition from single family to multifamily properties
- Step-by-step approach on raising money for your deals
- Hot to creatively invest in real estate, no matter how bad your current financial situation is
- Step-by-step approach for using market data to perform due diligence
- The most overlooked expenses by buy-and-hold and fix-and-flip investors
- Step-by-step blueprint for how to achieve financial independence
- Step-by-step process for how to successfully wholesale probate properties
- How lenders evaluate your loan application and what to do to get it approved
- A creative financing method for newbie investors
Get Your Copy Today
There are 29 chapters with great stories, individual experiences and a whole bunch of wisdom from a wide range of real estate experts. I can guarantee you will never regret picking up the “Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever” so get yours today. You can the “Best Ever” book right from a link on his site at JoeFairless.com.
Need Another Reason to Buy the Book?
All profits from the sale of this book are being donated to Junior Achievement of Cincinnati to help children in under-served communities learn entrepreneurship and financial-literacy skills.
Be sure to stop by JoeFairless.com and say hi. While you’re there check out his great Best Ever podcast for more best real estate investing advice. It’s awesome! It's also the longest running daily real estate investing podcast. Pretty impressive!
Have you subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.