Build a Wholesaling Business on a Shoestring Budget with Nathan Payne – Episode #436
If you think it's impossible to build a wholesaling business on a shoestring, you'll want to listen to this show today. Nathan Payne will show you how he did it with little to no money and then grew that business through effective marketing. He'll do a deep dive into all the marketing channels he's tried and tell you what worked for him in today's market.
[00:00 – 07:37] From Door Knocking to Wholesaling: Finding Success in Real Estate Investing
- Nathan Payne is a real estate investor, mentor, and wholesaler with cash buyers in every state
- He and his wife quit their jobs and started a business without money for leads or prior experience.
- Today, Nathan leverages his network to do deals through other wholesalers without spending money on marketing
- He also does deals on the MLS and is aiming to do less deals but more profitable deals
[07:38 – 13:34] Payneless Wholesaling with Real Estate Investor
- Building relationships with top buyers in the market is vital to successful wholesaling
- Establishing “buy boxes” and being generous with information helps build a community
- Knowing your numbers is essential to maintain trust with buyers
- Payneless wholesaling involves leveraging the experience of local mentors and buyers to make offers
- Wholesalers should not just lock up any property without knowing who will buy it
[13:35 – 20:20] How to Get Deals and Build Trust in the Wholesaling Business
- How Nathan started finding deals and using sales skills to make it out
- The biggest challenge was marketing and not understanding the importance of the second half of the business
- Building systems and building a business is key
- Focus on spread in deals to increase income
[20:21 – 24:34] Standing Out Amidst the Competition
- Stand out by being responsive and showing you are a legit business that can perform
- Shortcuts will never benefit you
[24:35 – 27:45] Closing Segment
Book: Check out the book Guerilla Marketing by Jay Conrad Levinson
If you liked my show, please LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Here's Your Video – Build a Wholesaling Business on a Shoestring Budget with Nathan Payne – Episode #436
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business-building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!