Profit First for Real Estate Investing
I have a great show for you today. My guest is David Richter, the author of the book “Profit First for Real Estate Investing”. David is an active real estate investor who has been involved in closing over 850 deals. His passion is helping people generate more wealth, reach their financial goals, and have more time to do what they love.
While growing and building a real estate business from 5 deals a month to over 25 deals a month, he realized that as much money was coming in, it was going right out the door, and he set out to fix that problem.
David has helped real estate companies completely turn around from going out of business to building cash reserves by using the Profit First cash flow system. You’re going to love this show.
Here is just a tiny bit of what David shared in this show:
- David’s first deal: the 5 strategies involved from the day he bought his property until the day he sold it
- What led David to write “Profit First for Real Estate Investors”
- Why volunteering to work for free for someone for 8 months in their real estate investing business shaved years off his learning curve and was the best decision he ever made
- How he went from 5 deals a month to 25 deals a month
- David’s marketing: how his marketing changed and evolved as he grew
- Using virtual assistants to scale your marketing
- How to change your business from cash eating monster using the profit first system
- Why sometimes what you’re good at isn’t necessarily what you love doing
- The system: Profit First for Real Estate Investors
- The 5 main accounts you need in your business and WHY you need these accounts
- The percentages of income you should strive to allocate to each one of these accounts
- Making profit first a habit that sticks
- Why knowing your numbers helps you uncover the real problems in your business
- Final advice for real estate investors that want to implement the profit first system in their own businesses
Want to learn more about David?
You can get a copy of David’s book, “Profit First for Real Estate Investing” either on his website listed below or on Amazon.
Want to reach out to David? You can contact him here at Simple CFO
Be sure to check out David’s podcast, Profit First for REI Podcast. It’s an outstanding podcast.
Here's Your Video – Profit First for Real Estate Investing
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss a single episode. I’m doing some special bonus episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
I would be really grateful if you left me a rating and review over on iTunes too. I love reading those reviews, and they help other people find my podcast. Here's how you do that: Just click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
You can listen and subscribe on Stitcher by clicking this link: Subscribe on Stitcher, You can also listen on your favorite podcast player.
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!