Well today is the day. Episode #3 of “Let’s Talk Real Estate Investing” and today’s guest is my friend and colleague Bill Walston. Bill is a business and tax strategist as well as a full time real estate investor, a mentor and a coach. He is dedicated to helping people build their businesses and to live a tax deductible lifestyle. In today’s podcast we are going to talk about lease options, master lease options and exactly how you can buy apartment buildings using little or none of your own money down. Talk about valuable information!
Here are just a few of the things we cover in this podcast:
- Why Bill chose lease options as his investing strategy, and why he likes this niche so much
- He will clear up the confusion about the two parts of this process – the lease and the option
- Exactly what the “MLO” or master lease option method of investing is; yes anyone can do it
- Why he prefers multi-family properties over single family properties
- How he finds his deals
- What types of marketing he does
- How he managed to purchase over 30 properties in just a few short years
- Exit strategies and how he decides whether or not he will exercise his option at the end of the term
- Bill also answers the question that so many folks want to know. “Can a beginner successfully do lease options”?
Episode #3 – Bill Walston
Episode #3 - Bill Walston - Download This Episode
You can also listen on iTunes HERE…. And please don't forget to leave us a review.
Be sure to check out Bill's site BillonBusiness.net.
If you haven’t already subscribed to the “Inner Circle”, be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.