How to Use Creative Financing Strategies to Buy and Sell Homes with Brian O’Neill
My guest today is Brian O’Neill of BWK Property Solutions in the Chicagoland area. Brian specializes in providing flexible real estate solutions for both buyers and sellers using creative financing strategies. Today you’ll learn how to use creative financing strategies to buy and sell property in your own business while helping credit-challenged buyers qualify for a traditional mortgage in 12-24 months.
Want to Listen on Apple Podcasts/iTunes?
Learning how to use creative financing strategies in your business allows you to help people that might not have another option for buying or selling a property. You’ll learn how to have these conversations, and how to create win-win situations while growing your business at the same time. Here is just a sample of what’s in this show:
- How Brian’s personal path led him to specialize in creative financing strategies
- Different ways he is able to help both buyers and sellers in his business
- Lease option vs rent to own. What is the difference?
- Who his ideal clients are, and the different conversations he has with both buyers and sellers.
- Mortgage readiness: the criteria Brian looks for in his “future buyers”, and why bad credit doesn’t necessarily disqualify them
- The process: Getting people ready to qualify for a traditional mortgage in 12-24 months
- How to clear up the misconception that by paying their rent, tenants are paying off the property
- The process for buying (and selling) property and how to use creative financing strategies like seller financing, lease options, etc.
- Working with Realtors: how can they get paid?
- Who is this program not for?
Be sure to stop by Brian’s Website. You can find him at BKWPropertySolutions.com
If you would like to reach out to Brian, you can do that at Brian@BKWPropertysolutions.com
Here's Your Video – How to Use Creative Financing Strategies to Buy and Sell Homes with Brian O’Neill
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss a single episode. I’m doing some special bonus episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
I would be really grateful if you left me a rating and review over on iTunes too. I love reading those reviews, and they help other people find my podcast. Here's how you do that: Just click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
You can listen and subscribe on Stitcher by clicking this link: Subscribe on Stitcher, You can also listen on your favorite podcast player.
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!