Today's show is about something that is vital to a landlord's bottom line, and that is having happy tenants that want to stay in your rental for years. Today I am going over 5 ways to ensure that you have happy and responsible tenants. No one wants tenants that are happy but don't take care of the property and pay rent on time.
- Getting started on the right foot every time
- What exactly is “onboarding”
- Why onboarding your new tenants is critical to your bottom line
- Educating your tenants the right way
- Why they will be better tenants if they know exactly what you expect of them
- Why your move in inspection is so important and how it sets the tone for how they will treat your house.
- Explaining the ramifications of not paying rent on time
- Your responsibilities as a landlord
- Tips for being a great landlord