Today's show is about something that is vital to a landlord's bottom line, and that is having happy tenants that want to stay in your rental for years. Today I am going over 5 ways to ensure that you have happy and responsible tenants. No one wants tenants that are happy but don't take care of the property and pay rent on time.
- Getting started on the right foot every time
- What exactly is “onboarding”
- Why onboarding your new tenants is critical to your bottom line
- Educating your tenants the right way
- Why they will be better tenants if they know exactly what you expect of them
- Why your move in inspection is so important and how it sets the tone for how they will treat your house.
- Explaining the ramifications of not paying rent on time
- Your responsibilities as a landlord
- Tips for being a great landlord
Here's Your Podcast – 5 Ways to Ensure You Have Happy, Responsible, Tenants that Stay for Years
Thanks for Listening!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Here's Your Freebie – Move In / Move Out Checklist
Get Your Move In / Move Out Checklist Here
Want to Help More People find this Show?
Here’s how you can do that:
Subscribe and leave an honest review on the show. Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
Just click “view in iTunes to listen, subscribe and leave a review.
You can listen and subscribe on Stitcher by clicking the link above.
Thanks again for joining me this week. I’ll see you next time!
If you want to schedule a 1 on 1 call with me to talk about specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business, you can do that here by clicking this link.
If you're not already subscribed to the blog be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.