How Real Estate Investors Can Find Off-Market Properties in 2023 – Episode #416
Off-market properties have always been my #1 source of leads. In today’s episode, I’ll show you how real estate investors can easily find off-market properties in 2023. As a bonus, at the end of this show, I will tell you how you can get copies of my proven probate letter and my absentee owner letter. Both letters work exceptionally well when marketing to these folks.
First of all…
What exactly is an off-market property? How do you find them? And what’s in it for the seller since they typically take a discount when selling directly to a real estate investor?
Listen in, and I’ll tell you why I believe all real estate investors should be working with off-market properties.
[00:01 – 04:26] Opening Segment
- Off-market properties are not listed on the MLS and offer privacy for sellers
- Probates and distressed properties are often sold off-market
- How off-market sales can save sellers from paying agent commissions
- Investors can find off-market properties through various circumstances and situations
[04:27 – 09:05] The Benefits of Working with Off-Market Properties
- Benefits of working with off-market properties
- Less competition, direct communication with sellers, and creative financing options
- Flexibility in meeting the seller's special needs
- Why Sharon's favorite way to find off-market properties is through direct mail marketing
[09:06 – 13:23] Ways to Find Properties for Real Estate Investment
- Lists of properties can be found online for free or purchased through list brokers
- What can lead to finding properties and potential seller financing opportunities
- Foreclosure auctions offer a chance to bid on properties, but not all are sold during the process
- Real estate agents and brokers have access to pocket listings and valuable information
[13:24 – 17:45] Strategies for Finding Lucrative Off-Market Properties
- Driving for dollars involves driving with a plan to identify distressed properties
- Local websites can provide information on code violations and pre-foreclosures
- Off-market properties offer lucrative deals and the opportunity to negotiate with sellers
- Marketing and branding yourself are important in selling yourself as a buyer
[17:46 – 19:17] Closing Segment
- Off-market properties are not always about money
- Free probate and absentee owner letters available
Want to Learn More?
Or you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you liked my show, please LEAVE US A RATING AND A REVIEW, like, and be sure to SUBSCRIBE so you don't miss any future episodes!
Here's Your Video – How Real Estate Investors Can Find Off-Market Properties in 2023 – Episode #416
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!