Did you ever wonder what the pros and cons were for a real estate investor when it came to getting your real estate license? I know that it can be kind of like a dance; knowing just how navigate these two very different yet related “hats” that some folks wear.; Realtor-Investor hats.
My guest today has managed to successfully do this; balance the Realtor-investor “hats”. Mark Ferguson is an investor from northern Colorado who is both a fix and flip investor and a buy and hold guy. Mark is one of the top agents in his area, and he has specialized in REO and HUD properties since 2008. If you are wondering whether or not you should get your real estate license, listen in as Mark tells you why he thinks it is a good reason.
Here are just a few of the highlights of the show.
- How Mark got started
- Which came first; the investor or the Realtor?
- Why most Realtors can’t buy REO’s and HUD properties
- Why Mark thinks is a good idea to have your license
- Marks buying criteria for different exit strategies.
- Marketing his renovated properties
- What he does with houses that don’t meet his strict buying criteria
- Where Mark finds most of his deals
- How folks can find an investor friendly agent
- How to help your agent help you; agents don't learn this in school
- Handling disclosures when you are a Realtor-investor
- The advantages of having a newer agent as part of your team.
You Can Listen to the Podcast Here
Realtor plus Investor with Mark Ferguson - Download This Episode]
You can also listen and download from iTunes. You can do that by Clicking Here….
Please do us a huge favor and leave us a review over in iTunes. You can do that in iTunes by Clicking Here…...
Be sure to stop by Mark’s site “Invest Four More” where you will find a lot of great information. You can do that by Clicking Here…
Mark Ferguson is a highly successful entrepreneur, real estate investor, author, and family man. Mark is living proof that positive thinking can propel you to incredible levels of success. He has achieved much of his financial success through real estate.
Mark has been a Realtor since 2001 and has specialized in listing REO and HUD properties since 2008. He has a team of ten that includes 7 licensed real estate agents. Mark's team sells over 200 homes a year.
Mark fix and flips 10-15 homes every year, which is a great compliment to his real estate sales. Mark has learned how to flip homes in any market and how to flip many homes at the same time.
Mark owns 11 long term rental properties that are providing him with steady passive income. Mark has learned how to buy great rental properties that have great cash flow.
If you are not already subscribed to the “Inner Circle”, be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.