My guest today is Rachel Hernandez AKA the “Mobile Home Gurl”. You might remember that Rachel wrote a book called “Adventures in Mobile Homes: How I Got Started in Mobile Home Investing and How You Can Too!”
She has just written her second book called “Real Estate Investing Sucks; How to Deal with Change and Find Success as a Real Estate Investor”.
In Rachel’s second book, she goes over some of the most common challenges investors face and details how she handled those same challenges in her own business.
Even though Rachel specializes in mobile home investing, the strategies she talks about in her book are applicable for anyone who invests in real estate.
If you have reached the point where you are facing one or more of these challenges or you are so fed up you are contemplating throwing in the towel, you will be especially interested in this show.
Here are just a few of the things in this podcast.
- Why the ability to adapt to change is one of the benchmarks of success
- What does your mindset have to do with your success?
- The #1 way Rachel gets leads
- Networking your way to success
- How she built her business using cash rather than credit
- How to “break up” with your partner and some reasons you might need to do this to be successful
- The importance of having experts on your team to fill in the gaps in your expertise
You Can Listen to the Podcast Here
You Can Also Listen and Download all of the podcasts on iTunes By ClickingHere.
Please do us a huge favor and leave us a review over in iTunes at the link above.
Rachel is a busy mom, a wife and an expert at mobile home investing. She is also the author of two books.
Be sure to check out Rachel's Site Adventures in Mobile Homes, and pick up a copy of Rachel's books “Real Estate Investing Sucks” and “Adventures in Mobile Home Investing”. There is a link on her site. You can also get them on Amazon.
If you're not already subscribed to the “Inner Circle”, be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.