Building Real Wealth, The Foundation of Financial Freedom with Rich Fettke
What does it take to build real wealth? Is it just about money, or does “real wealth” have a totally different meaning? I believe you can be rich, but not be wealthy, and this is what this show is all about.
My guest today is Rich Fettke, and we are going to talk about his philosophies around this topic as well as his new book, “The Wise Investor: A Modern Parable About Creating Financial Freedom and Living Your Best Life”.
[00:01 – 07:09] Opening Segment
- Rich shares his journey writing his book, “The Wise Investor”
- How Rich and his wife got into real estate investing
- Improving your financial intelligence, creating passive income, and securing financial freedom
[07:10 – 14:15] Building Real Wealth
- How to become wealthy and create financial security for you and your family
- The book is designed to be compelling, inspiring, and emotional to get readers to take action
- How to help people build a lifestyle that they can enjoy
[14:16- 21:01] The Foundation of Financial Freedom
- Why and how different people think affects their ability to achieve goals
- The differences between wealthy people and poor people
- What helps wealthy people be more successful
- Tips for changing a person's mindset so that they can begin to achieve their goals
[21:02 – 28:05] Achieving Your Real Estate Goals If You're Stuck In A Limiting Belief
- People can get to the richest level by taking many small steps
- It's important to identify and address limiting beliefs
- Education and clarity are key to success
[28:06 – 28:58] Closing Segment
- Make sure to get a copy of his book
- Do something that challenges you even if it feels uncomfortable
Want to connect with Rich? Head to Real Wealth & visit Rich Fettke.
Want to Learn More?
Connect with me through my website, Instagram, and LinkedIn
Or you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to check out the Louisville Gals Real Estate Blog and my course Probate Investing Simplified.
Learn more about this podcast on iTunes, or Stitcher.
If you liked my show, please LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Here's Your Video – Building Real Wealth, The Foundation of Financial Freedom with Rich Fettke
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to subscribe on iTunes!
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!