Getting Started in Real Estate Investing with Farrah Ali
Getting started in real estate investing can be tough at times. If you're feeling a little stuck; if you’re not moving forward at the pace that you would like to; then this show is for you.
Listen in today as my guest Farrah Ali tells you how she built an impressive portfolio of 38 rentals, completed six flips, and did 21 wholesale deals in just six short years. However, it took 9 months from her first deal to get her second deal, and she’s going to tell you why that was a blessing in disguise.
Farrah is also an author, and she has a brand-new course that she will tell you about. If you’re looking for inspiration, you will find it in this show.
Here is some of what we talked about in this show:
- How this single mom of two with a full-time job got started in real estate investing
- The light bulb moment when she realized that in spite of having an advanced degree and a good paycheck, she could never attain the lifestyle she wanted just with her job
- Why she chose real estate investing as her “side gig”
- Getting really focused on how she spent her free time when not working is one of the secrets to her success
- Mindset: Why deciding real estate is a top priority for you will allow you to grow much more quickly
- Why answering the questions, she was asked and her desire to support other female investors led to writing her book
- How your real estate education levels the playing field and helps prevent you from making mistakes or being taken advantage
- Getting ready to invest in real estate: the steps you need to take
- Why you must find a coach or a mentor early on to grow fast
- Keeping your job to pay your bills so that you can invest your real estate income
- What is your freedom number?
- Figuring out how many paid-off houses you need to live the lifestyle you want to live
Quote: “I got my first property pretty quickly, but my second property took me about nine months to get.”
Reach Out to Farrah
You can reach out to Farrah at Farrahali777@gmail.com if you have questions. Be sure to check out her freebies on her website, Farrahali.org. She has a Partnership Agreement and a Transaction Checklist that you can put in your real estate investing toolbox.
Resources mentioned in the show:
Here's Your Video – Getting Started in Real Estate Investing with Farrah Ali
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss a single episode. I’m doing some special bonus episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
I would be really grateful if you left me a rating and review over on iTunes too. I love reading those reviews, and they help other people find my podcast. Here's how you do that: Just click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
You can listen and subscribe on Stitcher by clicking this link: Subscribe on Stitcher, You can also listen on your favorite podcast player.
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!