Luxury Air BNB Investing for Busy Professionals – Episode #405
Today’s topic is a hot one: Luxury Air BNB Investing for busy professionals. My guest is Dr. Rachel Gainsbrugh, and she has a wealth of information on this topic. Rachel shares the same strategies she uses in her own business to make top dollar on each one of her 18 short-term rentals. In this show, you will learn how she was able to 15X her income on these short-term rentals over long-term rentals.
[00:01 – 07:42] Opening Segment
- Rachel's inspiring journey to financial freedom
- A luxury Airbnb and short-term rental real estate investor
- How Rachel and her husband changed their lifestyle to support their goals and dreams
- Investing in luxury Airbnb and short-term rental real estate investments
[07:43 – 15:02] Building a Successful Short-Term Rental Investing Business
- Airbnb investing was chosen as it had significant returns
- SOPs, KPIs, and virtual assistants were used to outsource work
- Networking was key in expanding exponentially
- How to maximize profits with short-term rentals
[15:03 – 22:54] Leveraging Tax Benefits and Creating Luxury Experiences
- Why having a mantra can be a game changer
- Get laser-focused on what you want out of your portfolio
- Leverage tax benefits such as cost segregation studies and bonus depreciation
- Put a little bit of lipstick on properties but not full gut rehabs
[22:55 – 29:56] Unlocking the Secrets of Luxury Airbnbs
- How to generate extra revenue through upsells and amenities
- Upsells can generate an extra $500-$1000 a month in revenue
- Make sure to provide what guests are asking for
- The importance of surveying guests
[29:57 – 37:05] Unlock Opportunities with Surveys and Differentiation Strategies
- Survey customers to understand what they want and need
- Differentiate yourself in the business by providing extra services and custom messages
- Set up an honor system for goods in the store if necessary
- Why you should include a call to action in your listing
[37:06 – 41:21] Closing Segment
- Create revenue with additional benefits for guests
- Look at regulations and markets before investing
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/422973842093365
- Instagram – @short.term.gems
- Facebook Business – https://www.facebook.com/shorttermgems
- Facebook Profile – https://www.facebook.com/rachel.gainsbrugh/
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-rachel-gainsbrugh-4bb33721/
- LinkedIn Business – https://www.linkedin.com/company/short-term-gems/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqbd6q_YI8KI-zyTeBgMjnQ
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/GratefulPharmD
- TikTok – https://www.tiktok.com/@luxury_str_doctor
- Amazon Live – https://www.amazon.com/shop/short.term.gems
Be sure to check out Rachel's website for more information.
Want to Learn More?
Connect with me through my website, Instagram, and LinkedIn
Or you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to check out the Louisville Gals Real Estate Blog and my course Probate Investing Simplified.
Learn more about this podcast on iTunes, or Stitcher.
If you liked my show, please LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Here's Your Video – Luxury Air BNB Investing for Busy Professionals – Episode #405
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to subscribe on iTunes!
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!